Hi. Mia is having a good run. She is in her 16th consecutive cycle where she has gone into the 100s or less. I am so thrilled to finally feel like we are making progress - BUT - there have been three of those cycles where she went into the hypo range. No symptoms or anything, and I monitor closely enough that I caught it and 'carbed' us out of it, but still. I am afraid that if I lower her dose, we will stop having these good cycles. I have been holding a consistent 2.75u dose for all 16 cycles. Just prior to that, I was experimenting over several days with adjusted dosing (very fractional differences). Before that, we were on 2.5 for what felt like forever. She has a bouncy history, so I try to keep things as stable as possible. So, finally getting to my questions: Do I just have to live with this hypo risk for a bit until her numbers come down more overall to where it is obvious a lower consistent dose is in order? Or, should I lower a tiny bit? Or, should I go back to adjusted dosing based on pre-shot numbers?