Hello (again)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ShelleyP, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShelleyP

ShelleyP Member

Hi Everyone old and new. I wanted to pop back in as you guys were THERE when I needed you.
    My Tip has been in remission from his diabetes for 2 years. About a year and a half ago he was diagnosed with kidney failure, and he is also in remission, on medication.

It seems our luck has run out. At 17, my dear man has a tumor that is starting to obstruct his intestine. I have him home now, on medication for pain. We are swiftly approaching a decision making moment.

But I wanted to just come and thank you. But for the existence of this group, I am sure I would have lost Tip a long time ago. We've had 2 more years of happy moments, and cuddles, and love. I'll be eternally grateful. :)

xo Shelley and Tip
    Here he is- you wouldn't know he was sick by looking into those eyes filled with devotion and love. :)

tip.jpg

Kris & Teasel and JanetNJ like this.
  2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear hes got this tumor. :( savor all your time with him.

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you got this bad news. Enjoy your handsome boy as you keep him comfortable. :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.