Hello all...

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Ji & Fletchie, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ji & Fletchie

Ji & Fletchie New Member

Hi,

My name is Ji, mother of many furry babies, and Fletchie is my oldest baby. He is about 17 y.o. male dx with diabetes about 2-1/2 years ago and with CKD about 2 months ago. His diabetes was under control until we started with his prescription diet and fluid therapy. I realized that I need to learn more about the treatment options including different food choices. I first visited the site when he was dx with CKD (about 2 months ago) and learned great deal and looking forward to the new information.

I think it's awesome that so many people deeply care about their furry babies.

Well wishes,
    Ji

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome! We do love our furry babies. :cat:

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome. There are low carb low phosphorus foods out there such as weruva bff cans.

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Ji and Fletchie!
    Come on over to Main health and post any questions you have about managing both conditions :). There are a few kitties who have both so you are not alone :bighug:

5. Ji & Fletchie

Ji & Fletchie New Member

Thanks everyone for warm welcomes!

6. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I'm very late with the WELCOME! Your Fletchie looks like my cat, Chuck! He's so handsome!

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.