Hello All

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ScoobyCat, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyCat

ScoobyCat New Member

Hello,

My name is Evan and my cat, Scooby, was just diagnosed with diabetes. I found this website by searching different articles and reading information on his diagnoses. Scooby is around 10 years old, male, and has always been quite the adventure when it comes to veteranery needs. Although I am a bit frustrated with the diagnoses, my family and I will do the best we can. I would love to get into more specifics in more appropriate threads as I have many questions.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Evan and Scooby. It can be difficult to accept and deal with the diagnosis, but Feline Diabetes is very treatable, and Scooby can have a long and happy life with you.
    There is a wealth of information here about Feline Diabetes, as well as the support of the community. Please begin posting questions in the Main Health Forum so that more members can see and respond. This Introduction forum is more like the welcome mat on the front porch and not as many members have the opportunity to check here as often. Here is a link to the Main Forum: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/feline-health-the-main-forum.28/
    The FDMB home page has lots of information you should read, and there is also a wonderful FAQs forum. Lots of reading at first, but we are here to help.
    Did the vet prescribe insulin and/or to change Scooby's diet? Are you home testing yet?

AlphaCat likes this.
  3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome!

AlphaCat likes this.
  4. Coco’s Momma

Coco’s Momma Member

Welcome to the Club!

AlphaCat likes this.
  5. AlphaCat

AlphaCat Member

Hi Evan and Scooby!