Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Ken & Tara, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken & Tara

Ken & Tara Member

Over the last few months I've read a few threads on this discussion board after one of my indoor-only cats was diagnosed diabetic after a nearly deadly ketoacidosis crisis. I also read a lot of other "stuff" and can say that the winter solstice season of 2015 was unlike any prior given the kitty health crisis. I most likely won't participate in the discussions here to any great degree since I'm a news junkie, but I joined mostly to share a blood glucose response to a particular food which I feel is important to share with the diabetic cat community. I'm not yet sure of the best place to put it, and will be looking around. Nice to meet you all! Please carry on!

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Welcome to FDMB.

If you're not marketing it and would like to discuss it, the Think Tank section might be appropriate.

Any marketing of products must be approved by the web site administrator..

Ken & Tara likes this.
  3. Ken & Tara

Ken & Tara Member

Nope, no marketing! I didn't see your post early enough, I ended up posting over in "Feline Health - (The Main Forum)", Innova Evo Turkey and Chicken BG response for diabetic cat. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.