Hello from Anne - grieving over "Baby" 11 yrs old

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anne MacLaren, Apr 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne MacLaren

Anne MacLaren New Member

She recently passed away (March 18 at 5: 30 pm). I found out about this Forum after she passed as I sought to understand more about what I could have done. She was the most precious cat ever. My heart and soul. She was so trusting . . . such a positive spirit. I am glad to meet everyone here and to learn what I can. Thank you all and I am praying with you as you seek the best care for your babies and I am mourning with you if you are grieving one you have lost.

Attached Files:

• Baby.jpg
      Baby.jpg
      File size:
      79.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Reason for edit: I posted the long text under the "Grief Support" forum
  2. Daddy Jack's Mommy (GA)

Daddy Jack's Mommy (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of Baby. She was a beautiful little girl. And there's not a doubt in my mind that she knew how very much you loved her. There is a Grief Forum here on this message board. It may help you to talk about Baby there and share how you feel. We all know how much it hurts to lose one of our fur babies.
    I do believe that you didn't finish writing the above post, as the last sentence kind of stopped abruptly. Please feel free to share the rest of your story here or in the Grief Forum. Again, I am so sorry for your loss. Baby's paw prints will forever be in your heart.

MamaMug and Noah & me (GA) like this.
  3. Anne MacLaren

Anne MacLaren New Member

Thank you Daddy Jack's mom - I will definitely post in the grief forum.

4. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this, heartbreaking to hear. Hoping with time the loss of your beloved kitty will be easier to bear.:bighug: Hugs:bighug:

5. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss of Baby. She is beautiful. It is very hard to lose our furry ones.

6. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful. Heart and soul is how I feel about my diabetic Alice now, and her litter mate brother I lost, Oz. My bottle babies.

She was lucky to have you. She was lucky to be so loved.

7. Captain Mauser

Captain Mauser New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, its so, so hard to loose our little companions...our familiars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.