Hello from Arizona

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Me&Sweetpea, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me&Sweetpea

Me&Sweetpea New Member

Hello everybody. I am Melissa and I live in Phoenix, AZ with my Diabetic kitty-kat, Sweetpea.
    I am glad to join you all. It will be great to be able to talk to a person that knows what I may
    be going through having a diabetic cat to care for. sweetpea3.jpg sweetpea3.jpg

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome to the FDMB Melissa!!

Sweetpea is a cutie!!

3. Me&Sweetpea

Me&Sweetpea New Member

Hello Chris and thank you for the nice welcome. Your China White looks like an amazing little cat-what a sweetheart! You got my vote..

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on over to the Health Forum and tell us more about your "extra sweet" kitty!

What's Sweetpea eating? What type of insulin are you on? Are you home testing yet?

We have lots of experienced people here to help teach you everything you need to learn!!

Thank you! We've been doing the sugardance for over 5 years! If you want to see an amazing recovery, check out her Profile!

5. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome! Sweet photo. :cat:

6. Coco’s Momma

Coco’s Momma Member

Welcome Melissa & Sweetpea! You've come to a good place for support and help with your sugar cat!

7. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good morning and welcome Melissa and Sweetpea. Lots of good information here and a great community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.