1. Are you getting a server error? It should be solved. Email webmaster@felinediabetes.com if you're still having trouble!

Hello from Berlin

Discussion in 'Welcome to the Group - Post an Introduction Here' started by Annhu, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Annhu

Annhu Member

Hello,

Just a quick post to say hi also on behalf of my cat. We're living happily together since he's 8 weeks old, after friends found him in a trash bin. Diagnosed with diabetes in September 2019. We are very stuck with the treatment, I will do a (unfortunately rather long) post now and hope it's the right thread. Very happy that we found FDMB!

Anne & H

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

3. Annhu

Annhu Member

Hi Sienne, thanks – I know about this website, it's quite helpful. Decided to post at FDMB (not in German forums) since non-invasive measuring is not commonly used in Germany, so many people are very sceptic about it. (I'm sometimes shopping at a vet downstairs who thinks I'm crazy using a sensor and keeps recommending acupuncture instead, unfortunately that's something rather common here.)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone – I didn't notice before :cat:

4. Ann & Scatcats

Ann & Scatcats Well-Known Member

Hi Anne in Germany, I'm Ann in Sweden. So we are neighbours -:)

I've been here at the FDMB since January 2008 with my Simba and Gustav, but mostly in the section Health helping out.

Willkommen

5. Annhu

Annhu Member

Hi Ann,

A CET neighbour :woot: I used to spend a lot of time with people from Sweden – Hu is trained to listen to Nej instead of Nein because it's more powerful :) Thanks and happy to meet you!

Ann & Scatcats likes this.
  6. Ann & Scatcats

Hi again Anne

What does your Herr Nej Hu name Hu mean then?
    Hua in Chinese means Flower, so to me Hu sound like a Chinese name.

I looked at his spreadsheet and is very colourful. How are the two of you adapting to it and what does your Herr Nej Hu think about his sensor? What brand is it?

7. Annhu

Annhu Member

Hej, I didn't reply here yet. How come that you know Chinese? I lived in Shanghai and that's were Mr. Hu is born. It's short for 'Huche', which means nonsense. Flower would be nice, but see for yourself and decide :) --->

Attached Files:

• hu.jpg
      hu.jpg
      File size:
      176.4 KB
      Views:
  8. Ann & Scatcats

His face is cute as a Flower. Chinese is so many nuances, I'm Chinese Buddhist Daoist, Besides Herr Nej Hu, which also becomes Herr Nei Hu, Mr Inner Hu, I will name him Mr Huang Di, Mr Yellow Emperor -:) Born in Shanghai, by the Ocean.
    He is a well travelled man.

9. Annhu

Annhu Member

I wouldn't even know which one to pick, already liked Herr Hu a lot. But you must have seen strange flowers! :)