Hello from Jamie, Cat, and Muffy

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by JamieH, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamieH

JamieH New Member

Hi All,
    I'm new to this group but not new to diabetic cats. To start, I don't have any questions, just wanted to say hi.

Edit:
    I didn't mean to post this because I realized I didn't really have anything to say, but I don't seem to be able to delete it either...

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad you’ve introduced yourself. If you do have questions, feel free to ask them in the Main Health Forum where more folks will see them.

3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

This is the welcome forum, so saying hi and introducing yourself are what it's all about! You could tell us about your diabetic cat.. name, when diagnosed, type of insulin used, whether you home test, anything along those lines.

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Jamie and welcome to FDMB. Since you are already familiar with feline diabetes, hopefully you will share your knowledge with us. Every bit of experience is valuable and worth knowing. Please do post in the Main Health forum and tell us about your diabetic cat, and how the treatment is going. I always look forward to seeing a picture of the new member's kitty, they are all so interesting and wonderfully diverse. Hopefully we will be able to get to know you and kitty.

Oh, just read your detailed profile, you are a busy person! So, I'm going to add that we would enjoy a pic of Cat and Muffy, together perhaps?

Let us know how we can help along the way, if needed.

5. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.