Hello, I’m new to this.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by hey.mikki, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey.mikki

hey.mikki New Member

My name is Holly (hey.mikki) and I have joined to support Roel Lino Paz and his FD kitty, Queenie. I am an animal rescuer from a Corpus Christi, Tx. I don’t know a lot about FD, even though my mom had an FD kitty about 20 yrs ago. I am interested in learning as much as possible about FD so that Roel and I can work together on getting Queenie into remission. :)

2. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

Welcome! The best thing you and Roel can do to start, is to read the great information here on FDMD. There is a ton of info about diet, home testing of blood glucose, and more. The Health Board (main board) is the place to ask questions and get answers from others going though this.

3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome! Animal rescuers are awesome people. :)

4. nmveasey

nmveasey Member

Hello! There is a lot of great information here. I also found cat info.org to be a very helpful website.

5. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

It is great that you are both here!

And not only will it help Queenue, but will give you some great tools in your "rescuer's tool box" should you come across an FD kitty in the future.

Warm welcome to you both!

Sandi&whisper.

6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

7. hey.mikki

hey.mikki New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Have been busy with TG but did read some of the info and watched the bg testing video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.