Hello Newbie from UK.....

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sarah Lyle, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah Lyle

Sarah Lyle Member

Hi everyone, I am so grateful to find this forum! Our cat 14 year old cat Yossel was diagnosed 2 weeks ago and my mother and I have been overwhelmed and bewildered by it all and financially so too. To find a support group as large as this is amazing and heartening. I hope we can get our cat regulated because over the past two weeks he has looked so ill....!

Will be posting in the health part next.....

Many thanks to you all!

Sarah, UK

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome, Yossel and Sarah (and your mother)! It is definitely overwhelming, but it gets better.

3. Sarah Lyle

Sarah Lyle Member

Thank you very much for the welcome FurbabiesMama - what a beautiful Maine Coon?

4. FurBabiesMama

You are the second person to ask me if she is Maine Coon, so maybe she does have some in her. I really do not know if she has any in her or not, but I never thought of that. To me, she does not have the 'look' of one. I previously had an 18lb black cat that several people (including his vet) said had Maine Coon in him. He had long hair 'between his toes', and I was told that is a characteristic of them. Mia does not have that.

5. FurBabiesMama

Oh, and thank you. She is a pretty girl. :cat: Maybe you could post a photo of Yossel where we can see a little more of him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.