Help... Need advice on amps shot dosage

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Btwinny, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Btwinny

Btwinny Member

Good morning... Rough night for scout. If you'll look at her SS, we were scared of her BG dropping so fast and low (low for her). We had some great guides last night helping but now I don't know how much to give her this morning.

I'm afraid giving her the same dosage amount will drop her as fast as last night. Thoughts? We are at +10. Just took away all food and have 2 hours until shot. She's at 156

Jasper Blue and Jay likes this.
  2. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

Sorry you did not get response in time for am dose. I also responded in main Health. Suggest new post in Prozinc forum with question mark in subject and something like, reduced dose this am, need advice for dosing going forward. Hoping someone familiar with Prozinc will respond soon to help you.:)

3. Btwinny

Btwinny Member

Thanks for responding. I just went down to .5 u. I'll go home for lunch early and test her at +4.

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Looks like you made a good decision with the reduction. :)

5. Btwinny

Btwinny Member

I agree. . Last night was rough. We were up until 3:30. I know her numbers were good for another kitty but she has dropped 100 BG in two hours down to 89. So better safe than sorry on her **** this morning but now she's stayed steady all day so I'm not sure what dose if any to give