Helpful tool for the iPhone (or iPod Touch)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by lovetheduns, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovetheduns

lovetheduns Member

So I love technology and have an iPhone.

Especially at night, I am not so fired up about going to the PC to input data, but I carry my phone with me pretty much anywhere.

There is an app on the iPhone called BloodWise (you can use it on the iPad, iPod Touch as well). It cost 1.99 but it tracks and charts all of the testing values. You can also export the data in a comma delimited format to put in a spreadsheet. There is also a statistics function that provides the minimum, average, and maximum values over the course of a week, month, or all.

It also gives you an idea of how many measurements you tend to take in a day as well as the distribution by range.

It is geared for a human, but since we want our values to be in about the same range I find it incredibly useful.

2. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Sounds very cool! Thanks for the tip! I just received an ipod touch for my birthday a few weeks ago & totally LOVE it! I have found a free app (called Paw Card) that keeps track of your pets meds/vaccinations/weight/etc. I really like the weight portion of it....you enter their weights & then it will graph it for you as well!

Does anyone else have any good ipod app suggestions?

3. Steve & Jock

Steve & Jock Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.