Here's our first numbers - just getting started

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by cmk77, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmk77

cmk77 Member

:arrow: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... utput=html

Not sure how to post all this and I need to run. I'll be away a few hours and am a little concerned. Will test as soon as I get back. Gandolf is so easy going with the testing. He's so good about it all. Thank God! Not sure if clicking above link will take you to his SS but will work on this linking-up thing later. How are we looking? Thank you loads in advance.

Cee & Gandy

2. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

203 is pretty low...not dangerous but to give full dose at that number when you don't know how he's responding might be a bit iffy. Usually for newbies 200 is the cutoff for shot/no shot/reduce shot. Could you give a partial dose and test in a few hours?

Jen

3. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

You still have 3 hours before the regular shot time right? The 2u this morning was given on a 265, so you are seeing only a 62 point drop from preshot. I think you are fine to leave for a few hours, but dosage tonight and/or timing of the shot might have to be adjusted based off of if he is still dropping at shot time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.