Hey hey hey!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by nmveasey, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmveasey

nmveasey Member

Hello everyone!

I’m Nichole from SC and my fur-buddy (one of many) is Monster. Monster was diagnosed in March 2017. Bless his little heart, he is my high maintenance pet (has been his entire life). :cat:
    I should have done more research on FD at the beginning of Monster’s diagnosis and started home testing then. I was overwhelmed with the whole diagnosis. We live, we learn

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on this forum for sharing your knowledge and expertise regarding feline diabetes. There is so much information about FD that I was completely unaware of. Reading through the posts gave me the education, the push and the confidence to say I can do this! I am taking a more hands on approach to getting his diabetes under control. I have updated Monster’s SS to include all info and labs I have related to his diabetes.

Thank you for this forum and I hope everyone has a great evening and Thanksgiving!

-Nichole & Monster

21C79F12-5225-49C9-A279-0EDE3EA1DAEF.jpeg 3F00709B-0E05-4FC0-907B-D25C1B622B6A.jpeg

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome, Nichole and Monster!

nmveasey likes this.
  3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

nmveasey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.