Hey, we're just diagnosed

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Thereoper, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thereoper

Thereoper New Member

Hello everybody. my beauty just got diagnosed and I started to search information... found your site. really seems to be good with experienced people which I hope we would become friends with. Hoping we would be fine as much as I hope I'm gonna get help...

2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place. Look at the forums devoted strictly to different kinds of insulin, you won't find that anywhere else. Let your introduction sit here until tomorrow morning and then post in Feline Health with your cat's name, age, other medical conditions, type of insulin you're using and the dosage you're starting at. You'll meet a lot of interesting and caring people, some of whom know more than the techs at my vets office and some who know more than vets. Remember that no question is too stupid and being emotional is part of the package. Noah is my second diabetic cat and I've seen all the other "informative" sites, this is the place to be. Welcome.

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome! We can help you help your kitty. If you post on the main health forum and include the info mentioned in the post above we can get started. :)

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome! This is a great place with lots of information and experienced members :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.