Hi from Linda and Cameron

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Linda L, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda L

Linda L New Member

Just introducing ourselves. My name is Linda, and Cameron is my little man. He's an almost 12 year old orange/ginger tabby.

This site has helped so much! While I'm sad we needed to join, I'm so happy we found you all and the enormous amount of information and support! While Cameron is not real happy with me having to poke at him so much :mad:, after he sulks he always forgives me :bighug: and I'm happy/thankful I can look forward to a much longer, healthier life with him!

Perry & Jenn and Jerry dutchboy like this.
  2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome! Great job on home testing and already having a spreadsheet and signature set up.

3. Linda L

Linda L New Member

Thank you. I'm a bit slow on things but we're getting there!

Perry & Jenn likes this.
  4. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Linda L likes this.
  5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Linda and Cameron. It gets easier as you go along. Does Cam get a treat when you test to help "make the medicine go down"?

6. Linda L

Linda L New Member

No. Cameron won't eat treats. He likes to sniff them, but turns away from them. Same with raw foods like chicken breast.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  7. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Well, Cameron! A kitty that doesn't eat treats, that's how he keeps his svelte figure. LOL Idjit is just a furry small pig in disguise of a cat, so that's what I have to go on. You work with what you have, right? Lovies work too!
    I give Idjit small pieces of cooked unseasoned chicken breast and although he doesn't like tests much, he always sticks around for the treat. Oink oink.

Just so you know, if you have further questions, concerns or issues, post in the Main Health forum, or if you have questions about Lantus, you can post there too.

Soft head bumps and chin scritches to Cameron. Have a good day Linda.

8. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

What a handsome ginger tabby Cameron is. Of course, we may be a bit partial here. :) Welcome, Linda.

Linda L likes this.
  9. MeganEvans

MeganEvans New Member

So glad you found this forum--it will be a great help as you navigate this diagnosis. At least that has been my experience!
    I am also partial to gingers.....I have one of my one named Petie and he has one of the sweetest personalities out of all the cats I have/had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.