Hi From Trouble

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Asrael, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I hope you are all well.

It's been years since I have been on the board, but you are all in my thoughts always:). Trouble is doing fabulous. I think it's almost 3 years OTJ, and with intermittent testing he averages around 5.1 :). Go Trouble.!

I am thankful every day for all of the support and help that you all provided. Because of you all he is where he is right here

He is doing well over all, but having some mobility issues with arthritis (his 3 legs don't make it easy for him) as he ages (17 on July 24!), so I popped in to share a question on the Health Forum (re: arthritis treatment, and hypothyroid testing thoughts). If you are inspired- would love any insight you may have-
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/arthritis-med-options-and-possible-hypothyroid.231800/

We said goodbye to his brother sweet Chela last March- he had Congestive Heart Failure and we were gifted an extra 6 months with him from his initial diagnosis.. he is resting under a yellow David Austen Celebration Rose in the garden- with some catnip too!

I hope you are all well in these interesting world times- and so much love to you and your fur babies!

thebigfuzz and Paula and Rocky like this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Asrael - good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about beautiful Chela. :bighug::bighug:

I'll pop over to your other thread. Neko had really bad arthritis so I tried a number of things.

Asrael likes this.
  3. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Thanks Wendy! I appreciate all your help! And we miss Chela- think about him all the time- I know you understand- Thanks for your hugs!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Trouble is doing well with being OTJ. I hope you can find some treatment for his arthritis. I'm sorry about Chela. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Asrael likes this.
  5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It's great to hear that Trouble is doing well -- save the arthritis. My condolences on the loss of Chela.

Asrael likes this.
  6. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member