Hi - Lauren (Owner) and Mickey (Male Adult Cat) Here!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lauren Anderson, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauren Anderson

Lauren Anderson New Member

Hi, we're new here!

Mickey has had diabetes for several years now and we've learned so much this past week. We just switched from Blue Buffalo (thinking I was giving him the best food possible) to Fancy Feast's Classic Pates.

Can't wait to read through this site and learn all I can to help him live a long, happy life! 20170724_073439.jpg

beggargirl and JanetNJ like this.
  2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welome! He looks startled, like you caught him being naughty. :cat:

3. Lauren Anderson

Lauren Anderson New Member

He love's drinking fresh water from the faucet and laying on our chest!
    20161030_094157.jpg

FurBabiesMama likes this.
  4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board, Mickey is darling. I hope you find everything you need on the board. Ask questions in the Main Health Forum so that more eyes can see and respond more quickly. http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/feline-health-the-main-forum.28/
    I will be interested to read how Mickey's diabetes has been treated for the past years and how he has responded to the treatment. There is a treasure trove of information here, and lots of knowledgeable, experienced members also who are great at helping answer questions and concerns. We all support you in learning about Feline Diabetes and giving that cute guy a long, happy and healthy as possible life.

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

He's a cutie! Welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.