Hmmmmm???

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Lisa and little, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

AMOS was 132. I fed and waited 45 min and re test was 224. Her + 3 is now 301... too much insulin and a reaction to that or not enough? Confused as usual.

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Without the nighttime numbers, there's no way to know. It could be a bounce, but it could also just be that the duration was slightly longer today since Little rose 100 points in less than an hour, that could just be the insulin wearing off. Anytime you can get nighttime numbers, they are really helpful - especially seeing what Little did the other night. They are hard to get though since we do need to sleep.

3. Tina and Gracie (GA)

Tina and Gracie (GA) Member

Djamila is correct. More data=more useful info. It can annoying--especially if you are tired, or already in bed, or wanting to sleep in, or just feeling lazy.

4. Lisa and little

I set my alarm often but apparently I shut it off without knowing and then wake at a+10 or 11. Will try again tonight. As for sleeping in... lmfao. Never again it seems but worth it as long as she’s ok.

5. Lisa and little

The 100 pay rise was after her full meal ... don’t think I specified that

6. Tina and Gracie (GA)

Tina and Gracie (GA) Member

This is common. I wake up at 6:30 am to take my medication M-F, but on the weekends I struggle. I'm normally an hour or two late.