HNY Titan AMPS 169, +3 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Ahhhh a new calendar and a fresh start, very fresh, -16F this morn. Brrrr. Titan is being very consistent surfing the blues and even went for a dip in the lagoon yesterday afternoon. Paula has been pretty ill with a stomach bug and bad dehydration :(, hopefully we can get fluids to stay in her and have a good start to the new year. Hope everybody has a wonderful 2018! Ed

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan is doing great!

It's -16 here as well with the wind chill of -31. I'm actually looking towards the 20's being forecasted for next week. :rolleyes:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yikes ... those temps are to cold for me! Keep surfing Titan. Get better soon, Paula.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Titan today. I hope Paula gets better soon. Sending prayers. Happy New Year!

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

It's so good to see Titan being so steady! We've been in the deep freeze too, we had -20 deg F which is not pleasant :eek:. Hope Paula feels better soon, those stomach bugs can be hard to shake, and are super draining on the body. Happy New Year, wishing you all the best in 2018!

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy New Year Ed, Paula, and Titan. Keep on keeping steady Titan. Vines for Paula.

7. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Happy NY my friends! Hope Paula feels better soon! :cat:

8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Happy New Year!

Back to the lagoon with you, Titan. Hope Paula is feeling better soon, stomach bugs are just the worst! :bighug:

9. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf Titan, surf! Hope Paula feels better soon.

10. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear Paul isn't feeling well! Vines for Paula.
    And Mr Titan, don't you look just beautiful in blue! How about a green here and there? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.