How embarrasing!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Alexa & Pootch, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexa & Pootch

Alexa & Pootch Member

Hey all!
    Just finished setting up our profile & can't figure out if it works or not! Have a click & let me know if the spreadsheets are linked!
    Many thanks,
    Alexa & Pootch :D

2. Mal and Tubby (GA)

Mal and Tubby (GA) Member

3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Profile looks great. Good job! I remember being so thrilled to get a picture up, and that was only after someone helped me.

4. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Your profile is linked under your user profile here on the board as your website. If that is what you intended to happen, then it looks great! :D If you want it at the bottom whenever you post, what you need to do is go to the user control panel > edit profile > edit signature. Add the url for your profile and spreadsheet there and it should come up just fine.

5. Alexa & Pootch

Alexa & Pootch Member

Thanks Kelly!
    I just sent you a private message because I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to respond to this (like I'm doing now), send a pm or post another question. But my pm is sitting in my outbox, so I thought I'd give this a try. If it's not proper etiquette, just let me know pls.
    The question is: How do I get it to show up as 'Pootch's Speadsheet', instead of showing up named as the entire URL link?
    Thanks again for helping me :)
    Alexa

6. Kelly & Oscar

Sent you a message back! Either way of communication is fine. I think your outbox holds the last 2 messages you have sent or something like that.

The code from our signature is:

[ url=http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tSKeHRyhFY17Awp7OQXJYUw&output=html ] Oscar's Spreadsheet [ /url ]

(take out the spaces... I had to insert those in there so the code would be viewable) You should be able to cut and paste your info in there and get it to work.

7. Alexa & Pootch

Alexa & Pootch Member

Thanks again Kelly!
    I'm going to fiddle with it some more because I'm obviously doing something wrong. When I click your url, it gives me your & Oscar's lovely profile, which is exactly how I want mine to post, but I I see is text on my page.
    Whatever - at least it's attached! :) Going to spend some time updating the spreadsheet now...
    Ok if I message you when it's done?
    Oscar looks just adorable, by the way. I'll ask how you attached the picture next time ;)
    Be well,
    Alexa

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

9. Kelly & Oscar

Yeah, I resent the message because I realized it did that. I edited my above message and someone else also gave you a template for the code. Good luck!

10. Alexa & Pootch

Alexa & Pootch Member

Hi Randi & Max!
    You are a genius! Thanks so much - I used your original instructions & now you helped me get the job done!
    I'm just thrilled... But I will use the tech section next time - thanks!!!
    Alexa

11. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Alexa
    Glad to help. Looks very good.
    Maybe you should go in google and rename the ss and call it Pootch's spreadsheet.
    I see that you are using both CDN and US. Good job, I did that too. Do you know how to switch the default to the US one and not the World one? The board mostly uses the US numbers so we don't want to scare them in seeing such low numbers. If not, don;t worry about it.
    One more thing. In the column sectin, fill in the unites of Caninsulin you are shooting.
    Keep asking questions and I hope you can make the switch off caninsulin for Pootch soon.

12. Alexa & Pootch

Alexa & Pootch Member

Hi again Randi,
    So I've done all I can for today - updated the spreadsheet for the last month + & I'm pooped & off to zone out & do get a serious belly rub in for Pootch - he's been staring at my back all day & although he's been good, he needs some lovin'!
    Don't worry - I have plenty o' questions a' brewing! Will post the major ones tomorrow.
    Thanks again, talk to you soon, I hope!
    :)

13. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

yup I can see both items

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.