Huge thanks and syringe question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi Member

Huge thanks to everyone for last nights melt down. I feel silly for the melt down while people here have a lot more going on with their fur love than simple fur shots! Especially (I don’t know how to tag) @JanetNJ ....I think she probably is very sleepy today on account of me :(
    After being at hospital for 10 hours then coming home to do yet another fur shot I was spent.

Question is- I am using U100 3/10cc syringes. I have some U100 1cc syringes with a much more useable needle but the pharmacist said they won’t work? Why? And if they will which line do I fill to?

2. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

This would not be the same dose?
    2D4078E7-1F4A-4713-AA36-C46A46D1A778.jpeg

3. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

No, the 1 cc syringes only have harked every 2 units unlike the 3/10 cc ones you show that have marks every unit. For two units on the 1 cc you need to fill to the first small mark. What you show is 2 units on the 3/10 cc syringe and 4 units on the 1 cc syringe

4. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Thank you. I’ll just try to be patient until the 3/10cc with 29g needles come. I had them shipped expedited :)

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Eh you didn't keep me up. I have one of those alexa devices.... At 3am it decided to talk and woke me up and I couldn't sleep after that. Lol

6. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Creepy. What did it randomly decide to say at 3am?

7. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I don't know some nonsense about exiting. I don't know what it was exiting. Lol this morning i made sure to set a do not disturb setting at night.

8. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.