Hugs and Fist Bumps

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bama Kitty Mom (GA), Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

New to the Forum but not new to feline diabetes. My baby, Bama Kitty, was diagnosed in the fall of 2014 at the age of 8. We have been fighting this disease together. I really feel for all of you struggling here, especially those newly diagnosed and facing the terrors, known and unknown, overwhelmed with all the information you must absorb and master to be the advocate your babies need. I have been reading posts for a while and decided to get in the battle alongside the rest of you. This forum has been a source of invaluable information. Thank you to all who have contributed.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

4. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Welcome Bama Kitty and his mom!

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

6. Harley Baby & Michele

Harley Baby & Michele Member

Welcome! I love the name spin on Alabama. Little slow on the draw and took me a minute to figure out the "AL". :confused:

7. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

@Harley Baby & Michele, Ha! I saw (GA) on somebody's id and thought it was shorthand for Georgia. Then I read the glossary and discovered it meant "gone ahead". Duh! :oops: :facepalm:Well, live and learn.

Harley Baby & Michele likes this.
  8. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I thought it ment General Audience or something when I first started here. Lol

Maybe they should change it to RIP

Harley Baby & Michele likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.