GA I am so grateful to everyone at FDMB.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Robin&BB, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin&BB

Robin&BB Well-Known Member

I just posted today under Grief Support about losing Bat-Bat on 6/07/17, but wanted to add this note for the FDMB membership so that you know how much you've meant to me ...
    To the many FDMB members who have helped my Bat-Batcat_wings>o and me over the years:

I just want to express my deepest gratitude for the countless times you've offered your guidance, your encouragement and your tireless support as we navigated the often weird and wacky, sometimes scary and overwhelming, world of feline diabetes.

To all the newcomers here:

Please know that in landing at FDMB, you have happened upon the most incredible, WONDERFUL resource you and your diabetic kitties could ever hope for!!! Treasure the connections you make here, and pay it forward whenever and however you can.

With love, endless thanks & a very hopeful heart for as many remissions for others' kitties as humanly possible,
    Robin:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you've lost Bat-Bat. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

3. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss of your furbaby, but glad you got to partner and dance with these wonderful people until the song ended. Until you meet again, may BatBat's light guide you in these darkened days.:cat::cat::rb_icon:cat_wings>o

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    I'm so Sorry for your loss.
    Fly free and land softly Bat-Bat.
    :rb_icon::rb_icon::rb_icon:
    cat_wings>o

5. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

(((Hugs))), Robin. When I look to the stars I see Bat-Bat, playing with all the other GA kitties, all whole and healed, and oh-so-loved, waiting for the day they will be reunited with the ones they love. We'll talk again soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    "While we are mourning the loss of our beloved friend, others are rejoicing to greet her at the Bridge."

6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. I'm extremely grateful for this group as well.

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Robin and Bat-Bat)))))
    I'm soooo sorry for your loss.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

cat_wings>o Fly free little Bat-Bat... land softly.

8. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Oh Robin! I'm so so sorry to hear that Bat-Bat has crossed over! Sending you love in your time of grief :rb_icon:

9. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

so very sorry.....:bighug::bighug::bighug::rb_icon:

10. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Your are right, still a new-comer with much to learn, lost without this place. So sorry about Bat-Bat, crossed over but not forgotten.
    :bighug: :( :bighug:

11. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry it was Bat-Bat's time. You have my deepest condolences.

12. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Robin - you helped so, so, so many of us on the Prozinc forum I hope you know how grateful we are for that, and that we share your sorrow in losing Bat Bat, and that we wish you only good days. I personally could never repay you for all the support and friendship you have shown me :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.