I did a spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lilly’s Mom, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly’s Mom

Lilly’s Mom Member

I put the link in my signature....can you see it? I hope so. It is so eyeopening. I'm hoping this switching to very low carb wet food works out well for her. She ate maybe a third of a can at dinner, I left it out for her and she ate a little more just now so she is eating it all by herself without me having to syringe feed her. I hope this continues. Her numbers are finally looking better. And I hope that stays too.

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks good!! Great job!

Looks like getting the high carb dry out of the picture is going to make a world of difference for Lilly!

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Great news, good for Lilly. :cat:

4. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Good job!! !

And is great that you are changing her food and even better that she's eating on her own

5. Chris & Lucy

Chris & Lucy Member

Spreadsheet looks good. Nice to see some blues creeping in there. Also very glad to hear she is eating on her own. That's fantastic news. Maybe as she gets more regulated and to feeling a bit better she will eat better. Fingers crossed. :cat:

6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

7. Lilly’s Mom

Lilly’s Mom Member

She is doing so well on the wet food. Not loving it but eating it with a little encouragement. I love that her numbers come down during the day / early evening but she is still in the black every morning. Do you think that will get better over time?

8. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Yes it will get better, getting them regulated takes time you'll need a lot of patience but you'll get there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.