I tested Bean for the first time...26???

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ohbell, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    I finally tested Bean and got it right! go mommy... but it was 26????? I shot around 5:30 and is now 8:45! So... I did myself in case I messed up and was 105.... so i fed a few hi carb treats... should I do more?? she is acting fine!
    I am so confused! and Gumpy is home but the outcome is NOT good! :-( !
    I need some quick advice and some support here!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bell where are you???? get some honey and rub it in beans mouth...on her gums....retest.
    i'm here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are'nt you using lantus?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bell, you ok?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bell????? you shot 2:45 hours ago? need to know

6. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

i just tried to post and guess i did not do it right... bean seems fine, gave her some cheat treats, and she took the honey right off my finger.... is acting fine tho???? but i took up all grazing food yesterday when Gumpy came home and is in even dire more than Bean... thought it might change things a bit.... tried several times to test, missing and then dealing w/ Gumpy and seizures for the first time saturday... I will test again in 30 min to see what is happening... dont understand how it could be wrong tho cuz mine tested 105~ she is on the pzi bs? i think that is right

7. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

shot around 530!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bell how long ago did you test...1/2 hour might be too long.
    you shot 2 and half hours ago yes?
    You shot lantus...?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, test again to make sure your test on her was right.
    that number at that time is truly dangerous.

10. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

i will in a moment... she decided she was hungry again... and of course so are the other 2..... i will try again in a moment....then will try to call you if you want... email me and tytytytytytytty

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bell it would be a good idea to let us all know which insulin you shot...how much...
    and put that red 911 up top there..put that on your 1st post...not your response but the first one...edit to do it.

12. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

She seems so calm about this.
    I am really freaking out for her. Just so we know SOMEONE is freaking out. nailbite_smile

13. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

14. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Please retest soon.

15. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

hi, please keep giving her high carb treats/food and/or syrup

can you edit your 1st post at the top and add a 911?

do you have an emergency vets nearby? I would consider going there if they are not too long a drive

how much insulin did you give?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we just got off the phone...she is calm...uber calm.
    no high carb food in the house.
    purina dry for urinary track...is that high?
    retesting now and will call back
    she is at +3ish.
    says cat is acting fine.
    i said,,,,cat is NOT fine...please test and call asap.
    honey is on the gums...and kitty is eatting low carb.
    i know..not the best...
    anyone think of anything in the house for humans that i missed that is high carb.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she gave 1unit but i think she just switched his diet.
    been shooting for a few days
    she is calm because he seems so fine.
    he is hungry tho'

18. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Can she feed the Purina dry? I would think that's enough to counteract 1u.

19. Joanna & Bix (GA)

With honey/Karo for short term til dry kicks in

Does she understand onset, that the insulin has barely kicked in yet? And that hypo can be sudden, acting fine now is irrelevant? Hoping she can feed some dry!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i suggested that...did'[nt even know if it was the lower carb dry...but the honey will do the fast work right? and the dry takes some time to metabolize.
    sheesh...this is her first test!
    Welcome to the VAMPIRE CLUB...huh...what a welcome that was.

Joanna i Explained that...very clearly...still, a very calm and not too scared mommie....

21. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Good on ya Lori for taking care of so many crises lately!!!!!!!!!! :YMHUG:

Even LC dry should kick up the BGs, and I don't think there is any LC dry anyhow. Even the diabetes ones are over 12% I think, so this is almost certainly higher. Bix was over 4u on the LC drys and still red #s...

22. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Human cereal, ice cream, maple syrup.......

23. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well they are just kinda falling like snowflakes lately...the crises...or non-crises criseses

24. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no on the ice cream...cereal...don't know...

25. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Lori & Joanna-- I'm sitting back watching and I'm a wreck. I wonder if the she could crumble some bread up and mix it with the wet food-- small pieces, do you think the cat would eat it?

I don't know--- just thinking

26. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Lori, she doesn't have vanilla ice cream or are you saying "no" to it?

27. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Any Laxatone or Nutri-Cal in the house?

28. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

That's not a bad idea if her cat will eat it.
    Mine would have no problem there. She LOVES bread, not that she gets any ;-) , but there are a lot of carbs in bread.
    If the cat won't eat it on his own, I would mix it with water enough to make it liquid-y and use a needleless syringe to get it in him.

29. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just tested 28 on + 3.5 with honey and food on board.
    she is now getting cereal and milk.

30. Joanna & Bix (GA)

dry food? is she keeping with the honey every so often? I would give more - 28, yikes!

31. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have her on the phone.
    kitty is eatting cereal.

she wants me to tell y'all her other kitties are seriously ill and she is overwhelmed with THEM.

32. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Toast some bread and crumble it in her food----

33. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

All I can say is....... nailbite_smile and hope BG gets higher!

34. Joanna & Bix (GA)

ok, did you tell her you will be happy to discuss the civies in oh.... about 4 more hours? :D

can she keep giving the honey too? I would give dry food over cereal, but whatever works....

35. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

Well, I am an emotional wreck right now. And she is overwhelmed with THEM.
    That just put me over the top............. :cry:
    And this isn't even MY baby.

36. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bread soaked in milk with honey on it...will she eat it??????

37. Barbara

Glad you are on the phone with her! I'm sorry about the other kitties! :sad:

38. Joanna & Bix (GA)

It's hard when you don't know what the #s mean and your cat is acting just fine. I'm glad she posted the question and can get some help. She will probably freak out later on.

p.s. sorry to be talking about you like you aren't here Bell!!!! Hoping everything is going smoothly, post with an update when you can, we are all following along and hoping you & Bean are hanging in there ok!

39. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she ate it!!!! YAY

40. kse

kse Well-Known Member

Give her more!!!!

41. Joanna & Bix (GA)

YAY! Oddly that is sounding kind of good to me :mrgreen:

42. Stephanie&Willy

Stephanie&Willy Member

I am not experienced in the slightest, but as a response to the high carb human foods idea:

Juice? Mixed in with some food if cat won't drink it on its own? just *NOT GRAPE* (or anything with grape in it, will result in death) and acidic *can* upset the stomach if kitty is prone to that...

Juice is surprisingly high carb. I've also heard of some vets recommending it to help with UTIs though this is not something I have experienced personally. This transfers into fruit.. which could be pureed and have water added to it. Apples are probably the best because they are pretty high carb and fairly mild. I am not sure if applesauce would work, but similar idea.

I'm sorry if this is totally a horrible idea, but I can't eat much fruit cos it's so high carb so it's the first thing I thought of.

43. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

I was gonna say that to but decided I'd better not. Glad your thinking it too. Now I don't feel so weird!
    Not to change the subject, but this thread is in need of something good so I would just like to say Callie Mae has been in the green 2 times today when doing spot checks. Once in her am dose and once in her pm.
    I am going to do a full curve tomorrow. No need to discuss it here, just wanted some good vibes going around. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

44. Joanna & Bix (GA)

eeks on the grape.... a lot of juices have grape in them even though it's not in the name, so if she does that, read label/ingredients super-carefully...

And Beachin, you got through a 9u scary low #s event just the other night, so you have lots of good experience to share!

45. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she ate the bread with honey...

46. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

her other kitty got diagnosed today with a very very serious heart condition...needs an ultra sound. blood pressure 290
    vet does'nt think she'll make it but bell is gonna try everything. ultra sound, internal medicine.

47. Stephanie&Willy

Stephanie&Willy Member

Seriously!!! I am always checking labels! But it transfers into whole fruit-- which could be pureed with some water (juiced if you have one, I do but imo it would take too long to set up in this situation, those things are almost as ridiculous as the game "mouse trap"!)

It's a last resort sort of idea for this situation, I'm not sure if it's even viable, but I thought I would toss it in there just in case it was somehow helpful!

Carbs from fruit are relatively stable and long lasting iirc.

48. Barbara

Not that I have any experience to offer but I'm out....after only 4 hrs of sleep myself the other night cause of Thumper I can't hang. I'm hoping all is well. Glad Lori has her on the phone & everyone else to offer support. And I'm sorry about the kitty with the heart problem!

Good #'s Callie!

49. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ni ni barbara.

50. Joanna & Bix (GA)

me too ni ni... beat w/civie worries myself

hugs to Bean & Bell & Lori :YMHUG:

51. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ni ni joanna...

52. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

Looking back on it NOW, it doesn't look that bad! Super Scary at the time considering I had never seen #s that low on her. In hind sight, I feel silly, well, never silly, she IS my baby girl, but she never dipped under 120. I have learned, thanks to ya'll, that's a good number!
    Heck, her +3pm tonight was 75, and look at me, no panic!!!
    Can we have an update on Bean????
    Where's he at?

53. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+7 45
    with a whole lota bread milk honey and dry food on board.
    she is sooooo tired but will stay up for awhile to get a better number.

54. Stephanie&Willy

Stephanie&Willy Member

I am glad Bean is doing better. How scary!! We are sending positive vibes for both kitties.

55. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

+7 ? ? ? ! ! ! ! !
    OMG. Is it possible that kitty was at minus #'s.
    I just can't see how that could be possible to be soooo low at +7. I'm no expert, but I have done TONS of reading and to me, with those kinds of numbers at +12 Bean would still be below 100 if not for all the carbs.
    How did he get so low? Did she do a diet change that anyone is aware of.
    Man, I can't stop thinking what could have happened if she didn't check him. And it's her first time. And she's dealing with all her other sick kitties.
    Don't tell me someone wasn't looking out for that baby.! For her to be as stressed as she is, yet still decided to test Bean for the first time. Yea, there was some divine intervention going on there. In that respect and the fact that she is aware of this board to find you guys. True angels. No one can tell me different. wings_cat

56. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya know your absolutly right.
    if she would'nt have tested tonight...well. you know where this kitty would be by now.
    especially with no symptoms.
    the thing that happened
    and LISTEN up
    was she was shooting blind for a couple of weeks and feeding dry
    this morning she fed wet and picked up the dry
    she did'nt test before the pmps
    she shot and tested 2 hours later
    and there my friends ......
    you have it
    the PERFRECT STORM

57. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

What a heck of a way to learn about fd and diet changes.
    One lesson I doubt she'll soon forget.
    In all honesty, it may have been her calmness that enabled her to be able to come online and post.
    I would have been FREAKING OUT!
    Heck, I WAS freaking out! :eek:
    Glad to see his numbers are on there way back up.

58. totallybeachin

totallybeachin Member

Wish I could stick around a little longer, but I suspect he is going to be fine. His numbers are heading in the right direction and he was pumped full of carbs.
    Just got my last check on Callie Mae and that alarm goes off waaayyyyy to early. I'm heading to bed.
    (((((Hugs and prayers)))))))

59. Deb415andNikki

Deb415andNikki Member

Dear Bell,

WOW! When you finally put on your you-know-whats, you picked a really excellent time to be in a Nike commercial...

Hope you and Ms Bean are getting some much needed rest and can start the morning on a much more normal note!

Please post when you can, okay?

Much love and countless hopeful healing hugs for you and yours,
    Deb and Nikki -- and, Giz, forever dancing in my heart...

60. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

A NOTE TO ALL!!! THANK YOU FOR SOOO MUCH OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!! TOO MANY TO LIST SEPARATELY!!

BEAN - SHE is doing fine! We finally got a better number last nite around 12ish that was good enough for me to be able to go to sleep - 70's at +7ish - shot 1u of PZI BCP with u-100 at approx. 5:45 last nite... We were calm and I thought I would try to test AGAIN! As we are new at this, mommy sux (sorry) and Bean can only stand so much! The pokey pokey went great on the first time... the reading however was not! was 26 at +2, sooo within seconds I grabbed up the 'no no treats' that i still have around and fed approx. 4 of them to her, put her down, tested myself as I thought that the reading could be wrong as she was not acting bad... I was 105! then to the puter for my SUGAR MOMMIES (& DADDIES) to offer some help/advice.

She was acting hungry... fed approx. 2 teaspoon of wet and she had no problems with it or keeping it down.
    I then offered some honey from my finger a couple of times, which she ate with ease...she likes that.......then some Purina One - hair ball formula - approx. hand full - which she ate..... Then she had some cereal with a small amount of milk and honey... she drank the milk.. would not eat the cereal.... I tried some bread - couple of pinches with milk and honey..enough to make it like a thickish paste which she liked, so we did that 2 times.... then a few more pieces of the Purina One and she took those too. We tested approx. 9:30ish and she had only gone up to 28! So I waited a bit and at approx. 11:30 she was at 45! I felt like turning cart wheels!!!!!! Then we tested around 12ish and she was 73.I did another test this a.m. approx. 6:15 and she was 315!!! I DID NOT SHOOT! She will have to wait til I can TEST tonight and go from there.

I want everyone to know that as I understand most of us on here do not do the call one another thing...........BUT LORI! YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND SPENT SOOO MUCH TIME WITH ME ON THE PHONE! AND KEEPING ALL THE OTHERS POSTED SO THAT I COULD SPEND THE MUCH NEEDED TIME WITH MY BEAN GIRL... KEEPING HER IN OUR GARAGE HANG OUT PLACE (SHE LOVES TO WATCH TV W/ MOMMY IN THE GARAGE) SO THAT SHE WOULD NOT GET INTO THE HOUSE AND HIDE UNDER MY BED!

I also wanted all to know that mommy has been trying to pokey poke for the last week, and it was not working out...... I guess as with everything else, I will get better and she will too.

And yes, I have 2 other girls, one is 15 and one is 14..... Gumpy is 14 and had a seizure for the first time Saturday, just got her home from 24-7 vet to go to her regular vet Monday.... brought her home and took up all grazing food...which I purposely left down for Bean until Mommy could get the testing down just in case she needed it~ Sooooo, today Gumpy goes back to the doc for fluids under the skin, appt. moved up from this coming Saturday to today.... 800+ on her heart enz. reading which should be in the 100s..... blood pressure 290... and meds for that which started Saturday!

TY TYTYTYTYTYT TO ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS - BEAN IS ALIVE AND WELL THIS A.M. WANTING TO GO OUTSIDE AND CHASE HER GRASSHOPPERS AND EAT HER FILL OF GRASS :D
    Sorry I did not post last nite!
    HUGS AND LOVE TO ALL!

61. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

What wonderful news! Lori did a great job with you last night, and you got a super intro into feline diabetes and hometesting! Your testing clearly saved her life.

If you need help with mini dosing, come over to the PZI forum. We have several people whose kitties are in low numbers and giving small doses. For today, I would not shoot under 200 and then consider the dose carefully. Sometimes it takes awhile for all those carbs she got last night to clear her system.

62. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

Glad everything worked out ok :D

As a general FYI to newbies, if you test and get an unusually low number, do another test to double check. Sometimes if the test strip doesn't completely fill with blood the meter will give a low reading. And make sure you have extra test strips on hand just in case you need to be up all night testing.

63. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe your at work Angela....I am soooo tired and can't wake up yet..2nd cup of coffee.
    You did spectacular last night. And you can see we all were apparently alot more stressed than you!
    Lotta nailbiting and handwringing going on for Bean and you.

I'm off to Dr.s App't (HATE THAT!) but i'll look for you tonight.

and i think i'll be forgiven for the phone thing :D as apparently everyone knows and i don't think i've been reported yet...
    It was so nice meeting you...albeit under these unusual and somewhat dire circumstances.

See ya later.
    Lori

64. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

65. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great news.

However, please also be aware that most cats are very sensitive to insulin for a day or so after a hypo. So please continue to do some spot checks during the day if you gave her insulin this morning.

66. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

You all did great here! Not surprising you got a 315 after all that honey and milk and stuff.

Good job everyone!

67. Deb415andNikki

Deb415andNikki Member

Dearest Bell, and, of course, you too, Ms Bean,

Color me beyond relieved this morning when I read your post! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

Do have a question that's been bothering me all day, though...

Perhaps you can clarify this for me, dearest Bell. It's been my brief humble experience with BCP PZI (briefly with Giz) that it is a U-40 insulin requiring a U-40 syringe. Yes, it is not uncommon to shoot a smaller dose using a U-100 syringe; but, doing that requires a conversion. There's actually a great link that makes it really easy! Math was never my strong point...

We have dearest Lisa and Gorb, forever in our hearts, to thank for this link...
    http://gorbzilla.com/conversion_calculator.htm

So, what's been bothering me all day, dearest Bell, is this: If you shot Ms Bean what you thought was 1.0 unit of BCP PZI in a U-100 syringe, you actually shot a 0.4 unit dose. That's slightly less than half a unit. And, we all know what happened...

If BCP is now producing PZI as U-100 insulin, then I'm completely out of line with my thinking. If not, then you gave Ms Bean far less insulin than you thought. And, yes, we all know what happened... And, thank God and goodness, that was the moment you found your inner strength to test her... You really could be a Nike commercial!!!!!

I just want you to be sure what dose you're actually shooting. I know your plate is pretty full right now...

Love and hopeful encouraging hugs,
    Deb and Nikki -- and, Giz, forever dancing in my heart...

68. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deb that is soooo funny...that has been on my mind too today.
    and i think she and i discussed it but i think it went over my head and i ignored the obviouse.
    hey,,,,where is bell anyway????

69. Deb415andNikki

Deb415andNikki Member

Dearest Lori, and, of course, you too, Tom Tom (sorry, just can't go with that Lord Thomas title now that I know what it means... Ewwwwwwwww),

You didn't ignoring anything. You were gratefully in the moment with Bell!

The only reason I remembered the whole conversion thing is because this recently happened with Darlene's Jack, who hypoed his first night home. We all later learned that shooting U-40 insulin in a U-100 syringe turned out to be a blessed mistake. And, apparently, we've learned that lesson again with Bell and Ms Bean...

As for Bell? I'm guessing she's got her hands full with Ms Bean and her furry friends; but, I'm hoping she's allowing herself some sleep...

Love and sleepy hugs for you and Tom,
    Deb and Nikki -- and Giz, forever purring in my heart...

70. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Lori, Tom, Deb & Nikki - I got home during a terrible storm and w/in 20 min all electric was gone.... go to store and buy 3 more flash lites to see rooms, as my girls have been thru enough and i did not want them sitting in the dark... they really work great if you get a couple for each room and shine them straight up!!! lol! - finally went to bed w/out ele. but was woke up early early by ele.!!!! My sugar Bean was my wonderful alarm clock around 3:45 am.! we were up and taking care of our feeding/testing/blood pressure meds/ insulin right on time!!!! I so wanted to be able to post last nite, but,.... bean tested am yesterday 315 - no shot.... could not test last nite - so NO SHOT! Tested this am 339 - so 1 shot... mommy cut it back a hair.... pray for good readings this evening!
    I dont know much about all the u-40 - u-100, but the vet said this was made to be used w/ u-100 and to make sure when i bought new syringes to get u-100~ confused_cat !
    Gumpy did not go to doc yesterday but might have to go today, so i will ask him again?????
    Hope all have a great day! :D

71. KarenRamboConan

KarenRamboConan Senior Member Moderator

No worries, ladies. BCP PZI comes as U100 : http://petdiabetes.wikia.com/wiki/BCP_PZI

It also comes in U40 and U50 concentrations, but it sounds as though Bell's vet ordered the U100 one. (Although double checking the label on the vial will put our minds at ease, hint hint!)

72. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Update and my sugar baby! She was lower yesterday than what she should have been at +12 1/2 - was only 56.... we did not shoot last nite and this am was only 270.... we did not shoot, might should have a small small amount but did not!
    She seems fine after knowing that she was only 56! We know what that means she was during the day!
    ty for all your help and I will keep you posted of all happenings!
    LORI, again tytyttytyt ;-)

73. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Morning Shelly, I think you did well not to shoot.
    And I do think it's time you made your debut appearance in the pzi room.
    There is where we discuss dosing and numbers and such.
    It will be good to get a fresh clean start with Bean with no insulin in her.
    Also hopeing Sue got ahold of you to put up your SS.
    HUGS
    Lori

74. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Shelly,

Check your pms. In upper corner of this page - "1 new message"

75. Darlene & Jack

Darlene & Jack Member

Wow, i missed all this drama but glad everything worked out well for Bean!!! Good job Lori and all the rest of you with your innovative ideas, bread and milk and cereal!
    Deb...I agree with the lesson learned from my problem with u40 and u100 syringes and insulin. But a good mistake indeed.

Hope little Bean is doing ok now, and sending positive thoughts to your other sick kitty! This is definitely the place to be for help. These ladies are truly amazing. :)

76. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone as there is tooo many to list :razz:
    Bean is acting sooo much better, Numbers are still a little crazy I think... highest being 412 Saturday... But we have reduced to .25 to see what her numbers will be because reducing to .5 from 1.0... she dropped to 56 at +4.....so I think we will do great lowering amount to .25! she was sooo active this am... running thru the house chasing me, me chasing her, running after her feather toy, OMG just cant say how happy I feel about this!!!! Just tested +4 and she is at 167!!!!!! Only using .25 this am!!! I am hoping for good numbers at +12~!

We will be buzy in a while hopefully going to pick up my Gumpy girl from the emer. vet... they said she has not had another seizure since the last one while she was there... no more valium... but 2 heart pressure meds tho.... one she gets every 12 and one she gets 1 time a day....Pressure was 160 and had not had yet her meds for the 2nd 12 hours......WE WILL SEE!!! Very nervious bout this ~ wish us all lots of luck!!!

77. Deb415andNikki

Deb415andNikki Member

Dearest Bell, and, of course, you too, maybe not so sweet Ms. Bean,

Remember always, Ms. Bean may or may not be extra sweet, but she is still a cat. Your cat...

Hope Gumpy's homecoming is great! We're keeping you all in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

Much love and countless hopeful, healing hugs for you and yours,
    Deb and Nikki -- and, Giz, who taught me hope is mine to own...

78. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Deb & Nikki!
    ty for the nice hugs! as i will need them sooon! I am so frighted about Gumpy and sooo happy about my 'not so sweet bean girl'. I am watching the clock as we speak to test in about 1 hour.... maybe less cuz I might get to go get my gumpy girl.... Dont know if i should leave here there or go get her... will have to make up my mind SOOOON!
    Bean has been sooo great today... hanging w/ mom, doin our chores TOGETHER! Back to being ALMOST my bean girl!!!
    Miss miss seeing your post to us.. as you are GREAT, make me smile and laugh!
    BTW... ty for helping me find my - you know whats!- :)
    Plan to let all know her new 'lower????' number sooon! ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.