i think tomtom is trying to kill me...

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok, after shooting me high 100's and up to 252 first thing this morning i run out to cindy and mousie in yorba linda to get ahold of some pzi cuase i'm getting totally spazzed out over my kitties "relapse".
    when i left this morning he's hiding in a corner and i put his special bed there so he could be comfy. speed out to cindy's, get lost, got found, race home, test
    92!, test again 86!
    what???????????????????????????????????
    i'm off this rollercoaster.
    for those that don't know tom's been in remission for 2 1/2 years until 3 days ago.
    now how do i feel safe shooting ANYTHING when i know he can come down from 252 to 86 on his own in 6 hours?
    ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

question lori :)

by chance have you noticed his potty habits?? jen's tucker was off this morning and she rushed him to the vet and found that he was constipated. perhaps tom had a problem like that and it's resolved itself? just a thought i suppose, as wacky as it sounds :D or perhaps a hairball came up?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cindy fwiw i don't see constipation, hairballs, coughing, nothing. hungry and now that i really look at him just a little weight loss...hardly any. but the point remains you can't shoot a cat who's #'s are this erratic.
    btw, it was great to meet you and your as much fun in person as you are on the board.
    and raul is a hot guy, from what i could see between judge judy and the other guy blocking my view :lol:

4. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

roflmao! you should tell sardymeister that you saw raul in person. she thinks he's hot just based on pictures. LOL!!

and yeah, i definitely wouldn't be shooting at this point either. i suppose just do some more testing over the weekend and see what happens. maybe he just had trapped gas or something, who knows. really freaky that's for sure.

5. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

Nah, he's not trying to kill you. He's just making sure you're thinking about him.

I'd be inclined to attribute the up and down to the dental situation.

6. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe he saw the syringes coming out of the closet & realized he'd better shape up? :lol: Pretty impressive show there from Mr. P. I hope the good #s continue and you are off the hook for shooting decisions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.