If you have an Emergency

Discussion in 'Announcements & How to use the FDMB' started by Carl & Polly & Bob (GA), Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This board didn't come with all of the Topic Icons that we've all grown to know and love.

They might be available in the form of an Add-On to the forum software. We won't know that until Robert gets back from his Christmas trip, but try to be patient. ;)

In the meantime, if you feel like a 911 is needed, just start your Topic name with "911". People will see it and respond.

Once the crisis is under control, you can edit the topic and remove the 911.

I think this will work for now?

2. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks, Carl. Visiting the mother in law and the family. Back Saturday.

3. Merry Christmas Robert! Enjoy the visit and safe travels.
    Carl

4. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

911! My 14 year old is walking funny and unbalanced! He was just diagnosed after I took him in because of the SAME thing, a week ago, only wotse then - he fell over and circling on the ground, etc. but myVet said it may not have anything to do with the diabetes. He goes tomorrow for his first insulin, and my education of how to do it all. He seems fine, now, tho.

5. Lori & Lulu

Lori & Lulu Well-Known Member

Hi Rusty14, I do not have the experience to guide, but if you post this in Feline Health, in the Thread Tools part, you can prefix your title with 911. More eyes will be quickly drawn to your post.

6. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

Thanx, I'll try. Hard to navigate this site! Don't know how to 'post' without it being a reply to someone!

Christine & Onyx and Morisa like this.
  7. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Go to the sub-forum you want to post in without opening any of the threads. Look just underneath your name at the top right of the screen. There should be a "create new" button. Click that and you can start a new post. :)

Lori & Lulu likes this.
  8. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

Sub-forum, huh? Hmm. OK. I'll try. . . Also, I feed Rustyhis wet food (half a can) around 4:30 - 5:00 in the evening. Should I be feeding him in the morning instead, or does it matter? Thank you so much for helping us!

9. manxcat419

Any of the categories on the main page is a sub-forum. So if you want to post in Feline Health, click on that and then you're in that sub-forum. :) I'm a little confused by your feeding schedule - does Rusty only get fed once a day?

10. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

Wet food once a day, hard food and water all the time. He grazes on his wet food for about 2 hours every day (1/2 can Purina pate)

11. manxcat419

I've answered this on your other post to avoid hijacking this one too much. :)

12. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Lets keep everything on the other post from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.