I'm a new member

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by elizpearl8238, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elizpearl8238

elizpearl8238 New Member

Hello my name is Elizabeth and my diabetic cat's name is Luke. I look forward to participating in this forum.

Attached Files:

2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome, Elizabeth! You've come to the right place. I've only been a member for a week and it's helped me a lot. I know that new members are asked to supply general information such as when Luke was diagnosed, what insulin he's on, what he eats, any other health concerns he has, what glucose meter you use if you test his blood glucose. You can put that on your profile page under the information tab. You'll be encouraged to switch Luke to canned low carb food if he's not on it already, to do blood glucose testing and collect the data in an online spreadsheet. You can find the how-to info in the FDMB Spreadsheet Sticky on the forum's main page. That will get you started. If I've omitted any other key info someone will let you know. The group members are on both sides of the Atlantic so key time zones are covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.