I'm Back!!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kimbay, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbay

Kimbay New Member

Well a few years back I lost my Maine Coon Cat Stanley at 19 years of age. He was diagnosed diabetic and we had him diet controlled for the last seven years of his life.
    I now have another diabetic cat, just diagnosed today. Fluffy has only been with us for about 1 1/2 years and is the sweetest cat. Just would like to reintroduce myself.

2. Sylvia Sheaffer

Sylvia Sheaffer Member

Did Stanley need insulin or totally diet controlled?

3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome back although I'm sure you're not thrilled having to do the sugar dance again. I'm sure there are still active members from when you were previously here and no doubt when you post on Health or your specific insulin support group forum, they will be along to welcome you back into the fold.

I think the board has likely changed quite a bit since you were here last so if you have any questions about navigating or just general getting restarted questions, please post over on Health HERE.

Looking forward to getting to know you and Fluffy.

4. Kimbay

Kimbay New Member

He started with insulin, but he dropped below needing insulin and once that happened we never needed again. That is him in my picture

5. Kimbay

Kimbay New Member

We are still waiting for the results of the valley fever test to come back as that may also be an issues.

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome back.
    Please let us know how we can help you.
    See you over on the Main Health page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.