I'm new. My female 9 year old cat, TiTi has had diabetes for 1 1/2 years

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kathy and TiTi, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

I live alone with cats and 2 dogs (always separated from my cats). I've been struggling economically, and my vet, though a great doctor, seems to know less than I would like her to know about diabetes.
    I found the kidney disease group incredibly helpful , when I had several carts with kidney disease, so I thought it wise to join this group for help. Now I'll go to the health group, since I haave several problems, some of them immediate fpr TeTee

2. Jeanne & Dottie

Jeanne & Dottie Member

Hello Squiffer:) Welcome to the FDMB. I'm sorry no one has gotten in here yet to give you a greeting.

If your kitty has diabetes, this is the place to be. But this forum is just for howdys. Come into the Main Forum and introduce yourself there as well. That's where everyone really hangs out. They'll make you welcome and answer every question you have. This place is a lifesaver for sure.

See you on the main forum! http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/feline-health-the-main-forum.28/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.