Important Calendar Update, Please Read

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Deanie and Boo (GA) and Scout, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deanie and Boo (GA) and Scout

Deanie and Boo (GA) and Scout Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delays. Long story but I've been without a computer for a while. I finally have it back but when it crashed , the calendar photos were wiped out. I've been searching for a way to get them back for the past few days but haven't gotten anywhere.

I don't want to not have the calendar this year so I've come up with an alternate plan. I still have last year's calendar and all of those photos stored on Shutterfly. So I'm in the process of reworking the layouts, backgrounds, etc, to make a new calendar out of it.

So here's the good news: if your cat was in last year's calendar, they will be in it again this year. Same photo but not necessarily the same page or layout.

If your cat was not in the last one and you want them to be, I need a new photo ASAP. I would like to have all new photos in no later than 9 am MST on Wednesday. That's when I plan to place an order for the first 50 calendars. (and if you miss that deadline, I can work your photos into a 2nd printing if need be) Same as before, send photos with your cat's name to sweetkittyboo@msn.com.

Normally we do prepaid orders but i had enough to pay for the first batch this year. So I will order a batch on Wednesday morning and start shipping as soon as they arrive. I've recruited a neighbor who doesn't work to help with packing and shipping so I can move them out fast. They may not arrive by Christmas but I'm hoping to get most orders shipped in time for the beginning of the new year. I have labels, envelopes and boxes ready to go.

I'll check back in to post ordering info mid-day on Monday. I have to do it between Scout's vet visit and my afternoon French class. Price will be the same, $20 per calendar plus tax and shipping.

Also, if someone knows how to get this posted at the top of each forum, could you please help me with that? It's late and I've got to get a boy to the vet early in the morning.

2. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Bump

3. Likameow

Likameow Member

I didn't get Ben's picture to you for this year's calendar. But if he is going to be in the calendar again from last year's picture, I want to order one. How do I go about doing that?

4. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Deanie and Boo (GA) and Scout

Deanie and Boo (GA) and Scout Well-Known Member

I'll be posting all updates in Community. Ordering info should be up by tomorrow and yes, all of last year's cats are definitely in the calendar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.