In Another Shocking Turn of Events (Good News)

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Tina and Boozle, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Tina and Boozle

Tina and Boozle Member

CREA: 2.4
    BUN: 30

I think he earned his name, Bamboozle.
    In other news, he was slightly dry, probably from that amazingly smelly diarrhea. Either way, he got fluids and vet wants to wait a few days to see if it is resolving itself before medicating. I think everyone is on the same page when she says we don't want to mess up any progress he has made by introducing something new unless we have to. What a weird thing this has all been. It's all so surreal the way he was, how far down he went, and where he is in such a short amount of time. Fingers crossed it stays this way.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

:D:D!!! It's amazing what focused TLC can do isn't it?

3. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed. This is great news. So happy for both of you!! Yay Boozle!! Now this deserves a scotch!!

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

That's why they say cats have nine lives. They are incredibly resilient little critters!

5. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed here too!

6. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Just nine? Leroy never cost me a penny other than vaccinations. That includes his fall from a third story window into a nice fluffy snow bank. I didn't even run down the stairs, he was just standing in a nice soft pillow with that look cats give you. "Huh?" He was the cat who flew here with me and lived to 23.
    And of course he ate plain old low-ash Safeway brand pig slop his entire life. Good genetics I suppose.

Tina and Boozle and Djamila like this.