GA In Memory of Do Lou he is at the bridge

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

It is with a very heavy heartbroken heart that my special Do Lou has gone to the bridge:rb_icon: today I know I have not posted here much over last couple of years this year has :rb_icon:had a lot of ups and downs for my Woo he had some type of stroke in the night last night and never recovered let him go around 4:30 pm today my life is so empty now.... 2/27/03-11/14/17cat_wings>ocat_wings>o

Attached Files:

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

I am sure I will be posting in supply forum one day since I just ordered some diabetic supplies but not up to that just yet

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear it was Do Lou's time to leave you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

No matter how long we have them, it's never long enough.

Fly free sweet Do Lou and land softly.....there are many friends at the Bridge to welcome you and keep you company until the one you love most comes to be with you forever. cat_wings>o

4. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

I’m so very sorry for your loss:bighug:
    Fly Free Sweet Do Lou, Land Softly:rb_icon:

5. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss Lisa :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fly free Do Lou :rb_icon:cat_wings>o:rb_icon:

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

well I remember when you were here every day.... I'm so sorry. Prayers for your grieving heart.
    Soul kitties are so very hard to watch leave us for the rainbow bridge.
    ((((((((Lisa)))))))))
    just believe that you will see him again and let your heart feel his presence.

Fly Free Do Lou
    [​IMG]

7. Marvin's Mom - Nat

Marvin's Mom - Nat Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your lost, It's time for Do Lou to watch over you now

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. :bighug::bighug:

9. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Do Lou. May the lifetime of wonderful memories you shared together bring you peace. :rb_icon:

10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Lisa)))). This is just devastating news....one of the last of the old timers and one that has always been well loved. Do Lou is an icon here and you two were so wonderful and helpful to us when we started out. He was always such a sweet, happy boy and the two of you so special to us.

Mike and I are so sorry, my friend. I am here for you if you need someone to lean on. We have to believe we will hold our babies again one day.

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  11. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Very sorry for your loss of your beloved Do Lou.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. It's never easy to say good-bye. Fly free sweet Do Lou. Sending prayers.

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I am so sorry, Lisa ((((((Hugs))))) Do Lou will be very missed. We all loved him.
    :rb_icon: Fly Free Sweet Do Lou.

14. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Oh, how sad. I lost my Freya to a massive stroke 4 years ago. She was an aby. too. They steal your heart, those darlings.
    It is so sudden and so heart breaking. Hugs for your heart to heal.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

So sorry it was Do Lou's time to cross. My deepest condolences.

Fly free and land softly little one, there will be many friends waiting for you at the bridge.

:rb_icon::rb_icon::rb_icon:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  16. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry it was Do Lou's time to leave. My heart hurts for you. Hold close and cherish all your special memories of him, and let them help to heal your soul. Do Lou will be waiting at the Bridge for the day you are reunited. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Fly free, beloved Do Lou, travel safely on your journey to your new lifecat_wings>o

cat-sympathy-card (1).jpg

17. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you've lost your kitty. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

18. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

So sorry for you loss:rb_icon:cat_wings>o

19. KATIE&ovie

KATIE&ovie Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. cat_wings>o

20. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

{{{Lisa}}} I am so sorry it was Do Lou's time to earn his angel wings.:bighug: Well loved, sorry missed. :rb_icon:

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  21. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear (((Lisa, DH, and all the kitties))),
    Your little aviator has earned a new set of wings: beautiful, Golden Wings cat_wings>o. Here we will miss him very much, but all of his old pals at the Bridge are surrounding him with joyful greetings. Just imagine the wonderful welcome party at the Bridge Kitchen!
    Lisa, the loving way you cared for Do Lou has been an inspiration for all of us. Your boy will never be far away, for he is in a very special place in your heart.

Fly free, dear Do Lou! You are much loved,

In loving remembrance and deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

22. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

So very sorry for your loss (((Lisa))) Remembering times together and support on the Board. Do Lou was a very loved and :rb_icon:special boy. Prayers and hugs.

23. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((((lisa)))) I am so sorry for your losses. Do Lou was such a sweetie.... we know how difficult it is to say adieu. Picturing him playing with all his old friends who have gone ahead... remembering all the good times we all shared. My heart breaks for you with your Father’s passing also. Condolences to you and yours..,
    Fly Free Dear Do Lou~until we all meet again

24. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Do Lou has been a miracle cat from his first breath to his last, one of the legends here because of his extraordinary story. I hope you will share it again when you feel up to it. I am always humbled by the dedication of the beans to their sugar babies, and you and Do Lou are an amazing pair. Thinking of you and your family.
    Liz and Anne

25. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Ah, I am so sorry and although I did not know you and Do Lou, it is always sad for us to say goodbye to one of our babies. Peace be with you.

26. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

cat_wings>oI'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like Do Lou was pretty well known and loved here. Fly free Do Lou, I hope you meet my Beenie at the bridge:rb_icon:...she's a crazy little girl with a big heart.

27. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Lisa.... I am so so sorry for your loss. Do Lou was a legendary LL kitty, one of the first we got to know here on the Board. I shall miss him. You have been such a wonderful bean, knowing and understanding Do Lou so well.I know he thanks for you going that extra mile for him. I hope all the memories will be of comfort to you. Fly free little one. I know Mannie is waiting for you. :rb_icon:

28. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Lisa}}}

I am so very sorry it was time for Do Lou to leave you. He was the most special of kitties, and I know he was your soul kitty. Your love for him shone through in every post. I have always felt a connection to him because 1) he was an Aby and 2) he was blind. You were so kind when my Cinco went blind and shared some hints with me that helped so much. I have never forgotten that. I have prayed for him when he was ill and cheered when he felt better. Now I grieve for him, and hurt for you. You have been through so much, and I want to send you my deepest sympathy also on the loss of your father. :bighug:

It's hard to realize it now, but know that he is watching over you from the Bridge, and I do mean watching, because now he can see you and he knows how much you love and miss him. He'll be your special angel, until you meet again.

Fly free, sweet Do Lou, and land softly.
    :rb_icon:

29. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry.
    Land softly Do Lou :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

30. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

will be listing stuff in supply closet later today or tomorrow

31. CatMamaG

CatMamaG Member

I am very sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.