Intro - Mr. Sir

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bekkanblue, Oct 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bekkanblue

Bekkanblue New Member

Just adopted a 14yo diabetic cat after his owner passed away. I'm a vet tech and he boarded with us often so I knew him, and his medical issues scared other potential adopters away. Managing things as he settles in has been an adventure, he also has food allergies - yeah! I'm excited to find this forum and I look forward to getting up to speed for the old guy.

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to you and your new kitty. So glad you found us.
    Thank you for rescuing him...lucky boy.
    Please post over on the Main forum page and tell us about your kitty....what insulin he is on, what dose and any questions you may have..
    Here is a link for new members, it will tell you how to set up your signature and spreadsheet.
    Are you going to hometest the blood sugar levels?
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/new-how-you-can-help-us-help-you.216680/

See you over on the main forum!:)

3. Bekkanblue

Bekkanblue New Member

Definitely going to home check. I actually brought him to work tonight (I work a lot of overnights) to do a glucose curve. Will bounce over to Main. Sydney! Awesome. I'm a rabid footy fan. But West Coast, sorry. ;)

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  4. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Mr. Sir. Bless you for taking him in and I'm sure you will form a special bond as we all seem to do with our sugar babies. Best of luck going forward.:bighug:

5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Mr. Sir. He's a lucky little guy and thank you very much for giving him a home and loving care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.