Intro post...

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by sheeboo, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheeboo

sheeboo Member

Hi everyone, I'm Brie mom to a human teen with type 1 diabetes and stepmom to Kahn the cat who was diagnosed last year. We're switching Kahn to Levemir from Vetsulin today so I've been devouring all the fantastic info you've all shared. Thank you for being here!

Critter Mom likes this.
  2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Brie. Welcome to the FDMB. You obviously are not a novice when it comes to diabetes but if you want/need a little support as you switch Kahn from Vetsulin to Levemir, or for anything else cat related, you are in the right place.

You've no doubt noticed we strongly advocate home testing here and I am delighted to see you are doing that. It helps you keep Kahn safe and helps us help you when needed. Also impressed to see you already have a signature set up. Great job!

If you have any general questions they are best addressed in the Health forum HERE. If you have dosing questions or insulin specific questions then you can post them over in the Lantus/Levemir forum where you will find a treasure trove of experience and knowledge with those insulins that is second to none. :)

3. sheeboo

sheeboo Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, Linda!

===Also impressed to see you already have a signature set up.===

I have a thread going on the Lant/Lev subgroup and folks are being amazing! Chris told me exactly what to do to make my time here as useful as possible :)

Brie

MrWorfMen's Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.