Introducing... me!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Diamond, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond

Diamond New Member

Hi! I'm Diamond (the cute one on the left) and I am 10 years old. I was sick and my mom took me to the vet and they told her I have diabetes. She is sad, and I think freaked out, which seems to be common in this group for the beginners. I have other issues, heart murmur and only one kidney. I'm super sweet and glad she is taking good care of me.

Attached Files:

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Diamond and welcome to FDMB. You are not only cute but also a smart kitty for coming here to learn more about how to look after your diabetes. You'll meet all sorts of furry and hooman friends here. Say Hi to your Mom and tell her not to be sad. Diabetes is very treatable and we can help you and your Mom so you feel better very soon. This can all seem very overwhelming in the beginning so tell your Mom to join us over on the Health Forum HERE with any and all questions she has. Of course you are welcome to post your questions too! :cat:

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

She is adorable! We are here for you... If you have any specific questions write on the main health forum. Welcome

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

What a sweetie! We can help. :)

5. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome, Diamond and mom! (The one on the right is cute, too.) :)

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Welcome, Take a deep breathe and jump right in here. It's not so bad when you start to understand what's happening with you babes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.