It's Caturday and Webber wants to say HI!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hello all of you wonderful LL beans and other sugarbabies. I am having quite a time here at the falls. I just recently hooked up with Basil and we were checking out the ladies. Sami and Mally were really anxious to show us around. I have told them that my bean should be receiving some of my favorite toys shipped all the way from over the pond shortly and have invited all to come a play. My bean tells me that they are called "Jolly Moggy" but I just know then as the boa feather on a stick and I love it!!! Momma has had to buy them many times over the years and we are now using dying one because Petsmart stopped carrying them. I am excited for it to hurry up and get here. Oh and momma also went and bought some Wellness Chicken today for us....well it's really for me. I am the one who really needs to special diet after all, but I will share. I really liked it and I think the civies did too. Just hope momma can afford it. It doesn't smell as bad at some of that other food and the consistancy is smooth. I like that....don't like those chunks that can get in my teefuss. I don't think Sami or Mally would like it either.

I have been having alot more energy lately too. I like to play in the morning and evening when my beans get home from work. It is more fun when there is a crowd to perform for. Momma always looks really happy when I play with her. I sometmes see tears in her eyes and she will pick me up and squeeze the heck out of me. But I love it when she does that. I have started to drool a little when I am making bisquits on momma lap. She doesn't seem to mind. It tells her that I am happy and I think she really enjoys it.

I wish I could get the pooh fairie to visit more often. I wonder what I need to do to make that happen? Hmmm, I will think about that and let you next Caturdayif I have figured it out. Till next time friends. My momma wants me to let you beans know that she could not have done any of what she had done for me without the support of you all. Thanks and sandpaper kisses to you all.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

aw so sweet! WEBBER has learned to post in LL!!
    And we didn't even have to show him around to the stickies! :lol:

Good to see you both so happy and droolee!
    :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: OMG!! MAJOR DUD!!(sorreee!)

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hey Ronnie did Basil post? I would like to see if he mentioned that night we went out.

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol! sorry Paige, I was reading your post while typing and Basil's name just stuck out! (Im thinking Basil? What's Basil doing? What am I doing?) :lol:

5. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hahaha :lol: You're as crazy as my momma too huh? You are funny.

6. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

hey webber (and miss paige) --Willow *waves* from his crazy roller coaster...

7. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Webbie))) I miss youuuuuuuuuu!! :YMHUG:

8. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

I can just picture Webber drooling while making biscuit. Too cute.

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

ain't life at the Falls grand? :mrgreen: Lucy says the more boyz that come to the Falls the better!

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Webber! Sounds like good eats at the Falls. And lots of pretty kitties, too! Enjoy!

Stu

11. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

OK, what is making biscuit? and what a nice report from you Mr. Webber!

12. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

webber, it sounds like you're having a wonderful time at the falls and your momma is pretty happy about it.
    we are, too! :D

13. paige

paige Well-Known Member

14. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

That video is adorable!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.