i've got 2 newbie's in pzi

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

off to a rough start..need help giving them the links (don't know how to link)
    anyone wanna help?
    Lori

2. JJ & Gwyn

JJ & Gwyn Member

Which threads do you need help in (you can just give titles if you want).

To post a link, you can:

1. just copy the entire URL and stick it in your message. The result will look a little messy; only the end of the link will appear in the message text, but the entire link is actually present and the link will be clickable. The result looks like this:
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16680

2. put [/b] before the URL, and [b] after the URL. The result still looks a little messy, the entire link appears in the message text and the link is clickable. The result looks like this:
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16680

3. put
    before the URL, then the URL, then a close-bracket ]. Then put a bit of descriptive text followed by
    . The descriptive text appears, the message bits of the link are hidden, and the link is fully clickable. The result looks like this:
    To view this thread, click here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry jj, none of that really makes sense to me. the pzi room is dead so it should'nt be hard to see the newbies. one is 'help' the other is '911"

4. JJ & Gwyn

JJ & Gwyn Member

If you right-mouse-click on the thread in the forum listing, you can copy the URL to the clipboard and then just paste that in your message; no need to worry about anything else.

I've posted my replies; anyone else wanting to contribute, the 'Help ... ' thread is here and the '911 What to do?' thread is here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.