Jakes AMPS 398 - PMPS 303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by breayle and jake, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breayle and jake

breayle and jake Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12361

My mom walked across the street to get Jake from the neighbors house today, she said there was a dish outside and didn't check for food. Today I went out and talked to the lady, she said she'll keep her food in from now on 'cos she didn't want to hurt him (yay) lets hope this is the reason for his diarrhea and high BG levels! Hope everyone had a good Monday :D

-Breayle and Jake

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hooray for a neighbor who would listen... !

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

WOW! You don't even know what he was eating over there either, do you? Well, I am so happy that you found this out! people buy all sorts of nice sounding food for their kitties...mostly high carb and they don't know any better....if it was dry food, that would raise Jake's BGs . Wonder what will happen now that this food source is gone....I hope no one else in that house will leave food out cause Jake is definitely going back there to check it out, right? :lol:
    Good job that you discovered this!! :thumbup

4. breayle and jake

breayle and jake Member

LOL I'm sure he would go back and check it out,thankfully she lives alone (well she has a dog and a cat) so there wont be anyone else feeding the kitty outside. Hopefully now that his crunchy food source is gone, his BG levels will go back down. It's possible he's been doing this the whole time which would be the reason why I was maybe unable to get him in the 200's.

-Breayle and Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.