Janet and Binkey's Food Chart

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Harley and Pattie, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

I have lived and breathed Janet and Binkey's food chart for Harley but cannot find it here on the new board. Where do I go? Has it been updated?

I question if the new FF classics have changed (I have read that several people state that their cats don't like it), but I am wondering if the carb levels have changed with the new cans. Does anyone know?

Pattie

2. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

Click on "HOME" in the blue bar at the top (over toward the right).

When you get to felinediabetes.com home, go over to the right and scroll down to 'diet'.

In that article you will find a link to the food charts.

3. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Me too. I know there were lengthly discussions about the FF label change but I can't find them. I wasn't feeding FF at the time. I remember that some cats stopped eating it. What did you guys find out. Did the carbs change?

4. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

According to the manufacturer, there was no change in the content/carb counts.

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Just a thought, anyone looking for Fancy Feast info within the board, if you do a "fancy feast" search up top
    where it says "search this forum" you'll get a lot of past threads discussing FF.

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

You need to go to the "old list" on J&B's list for most of the FF varieties.

8. Jayne & Sweety

Jayne & Sweety Member

I have a complete up to date list I got from them in March of all of Purina's foods, I can send you if you like. (PM me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.