Jasmine.......Debra?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Hope + (((Baby)))GA, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

How is she and what were the fluid results?

2. Debra & CB (GA) & Gang

Debra & CB (GA) & Gang Member

Hi Hope! Unfortunately we haven't heard any news from the vet today, so it's probably because the pathology report didn't come back today as expected. Jasmine had a fairly good day today, other than her breathing troubles. She ate one full jar of baby food and ate almost all of a second jar just moments ago, plus she actually got off our bed on her own today and made it all the way to the litter boxes at the other end of the house. So, even though her appetite is improving and she acts like she's feeling better she tires quickly, but she's alert and bright. I also noticed that she hasn't spent all day lying meatloafed like yesterday, she has spent some time lying curled up on her side. It makes me sad to think that we may have to put her down even though she's very happy to be petted and purrs so lovingly, but we'll wait and see what happens with that report. I do hope that the final report comes in tomorrow.......I'm still hoping for some better news there. And, if for some reason that report doesn't come in tomorrow, at least this new vet we're going to also runs her own 24 hour emergency clinic, and I have her cell phone number, so if a crisis arises we'll be seeing the same vet! Right now we're just taking it one day at a time and letting Jasmine tell us what to do.

3. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

This waiting on results is major stress for owners. Prayers still coming and thanks for posting back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.