Jaxa OTJ (officially as of 7/12/18)

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Glassgoblin, Jul 13, 2018 at 6:00 AM.

1. Glassgoblin

Glassgoblin Member

We just had our first fourteen (and a half) days in a row with no shot, so today was the first time she has not been tested in the AM in months. A little scary for my control freak heart, not knowing what she is at, but I left the food down so I couldn't test this morning.

So now we are coming up with a testing schedule to spot check, have plans to stay on top of diet, weight loss, and dental.

I just worry that I'll test next week and she will be over 200 again.

Jill & Jade likes this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I know that feeling, but hold onto the thought that the remission is going to hold. I still get a few butterflies when we test Idjit, a held breath until I see the reading. Congratulations!

3. Glassgoblin

Glassgoblin Member

I try to hope for the best, but I always have to prepare for the worst, just in case. She got a day off and then today I'm starting us on a test every three days schedule for the first two or three weeks, see how she holds steady.

Jill & Jade likes this.
  4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

That sounds good. Hey, I know I'm getting older, and sometimes a little forgetful, but did we have an OTJ party for Jaxa? I don't remember getting Idjit all spruced up for a night out on the 12th. He does like to dazzle the ladies.

Jill & Jade likes this.