Jimmy 7-14 am#261

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by angela&jimmycat, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angela&jimmycat

angela&jimmycat Member

Good morning everyone. Jimmy has been getting some lower numbers, so glad. Our road trip went fairly well, was car sick at the very first 15 mins, then napping the rest of the ride. Jimmy did not eat much that afternoon or evening. He felt fine, just too much to look at, and too many people to visit! His # really dropped and I think that the lack of food caused this....does that sound right? There have been lower am#'s since and we have adjusted his shot accordingly. His SS is up to date, please take a peak and let us know what you think. Thanks.

2. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Welcome back Angela, I'm glad the trip went ok. Yes, not eating will make the numbers lower. His #s look better since you went up to 2.75u. What you are doing looks like it is working pretty well, dropping the dose down for lower ps#s. I'm not a good one to advise on variable dosing, I don't use that strategy, so I will defer to others who know more about it. There's nothing wrong with doing it that way if it works for you! I'm happy to see that Jimmy is making progress!

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Considering I'm new at the insulin dosage thing, I won't offer any advice on that, either.

Congratulations on Jimmy doing well. Whatever it is that you're doing seems to working for him. :) Keep up the good work!

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Angela, I always seem to have a hard time getting my mind around his #s to offer any suggestions, but looks like you are getting more good #s lately, so great job! Glad to hear he is doing well and you had a good trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.