joined 1year ago. still can't figure out how to introduce mrself

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by jeannemily, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeannemily

jeannemily New Member

Squeaky turned20 this monrh. we have been injecting vetsulin for 11 months. she's fading, but i can't tell if it's illness or old age.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good morning and welcome, jeannemily and Squeaky. You have found the correct forum for an introduction. I am sorry you weren't able to do that before when you joined. Even though you didn't introduce yourself then, did you log on and read about feline diabetes, Vetsuin and diabetes treatment? I suggest you create a signature that displays Squeaky's pertinent information, and will be added to each of your posts. Have you been home testing to see how the insulin has affected Squeaky? If you have, a spreadsheet with past data would provide insight on her condition. Here are the links to both:
    SIGNATURE
    SPREADSHEET
    If you have not been home testing we can help you learn how to do that. Please visit the Main Forum to post questions and concerns: MAIN FORUM This Welcome to the Group forum is not as populated and is just a starting point..more eyes in the Main for more attention and response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.