Hi, my name is Cleo and my eight yr old female, Hermione was diagnosed yesterday. The vet decided to try diet changes first, before trying insulin. I am only nervous about that as she is lethargic and acting almost depressed. I worry about her Blood Sugar being higher while we adjust her diet. Especially when she would only eat about 1/4 can of the special wet food. I am considering ditching dry food with all my cats, there are 5 total, so she isn't eating it. And I already feed the others Friskies pate. Also the vet didn't talk about home testing and I think it may be better to test at home to monitor how she is doing. If I do go buy a meter any recommendations? I am totally new to this and feeling overwhelmed, in shock, and scared to take the wrong course of action. Thank you to anyone that takes the time to read and respond.