GA Just said goodbye to Chinookie

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ErinElizabeth, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Member

Made the heartbreaking decision this weekend and Chinookie went to sleep in my arms this morning at the vets. Thank you to everyone on the message board and the facebook page for helping us navigate the first months of his diagnosis nearly two years ago. This little stray got pretty healthy and went into remission for awhile before his ear infections came back with a vengeance. He had cancerous polyps removed from his ear a couple months ago and they came back too, cancer spreading to his jaw and probably his brain. He was going downhill fast. He was the most easy going cat I've ever met, and I'm glad I had the privilege of knowing him and caring for him. Anyone in pittsburgh need supplies? I'll post that next.....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Reason for edit: Added GA prefix. Fly free Chinookie...
  2. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

{{{Erin}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. Chinookie knows you gave him the best care possible and how much you loved him.

Fly free Chinookie and keep watch over those who love you. cat_wings>o

3. Lori & Lulu

Lori & Lulu Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear that Chinookie has gone to fly with the angel kitties, you`ll miss him.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Chinookie was lucky to have found you to love and care for him the last years of his life.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

cat_wings>o Fly free little Chinookie... land softly.

5. Blamethecats and Hannah

Blamethecats and Hannah Member

I'm so very sorry to hear that Chinookie has passed on. It's a hard decision to make, I know, but sometimes it just has to be and is the kinder choice. I know how much you will miss him and am sending lots of hugs your way. May you find peace in all your beautiful memories. Chinookie has earned his angel wings and you will see him again, one day. smallangel.gif

6. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss(I hate cancer!!) I am lighting a candle in honour of your sweet angel Chinookie- fly free sweetie and land softly :bighug:

heartcandle.jpg

7. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Chinookie

{{hugs}}

8. christoph

christoph Member

My prayers sent for your dearest Chinookie and you. Peace be to you both.

9. Puddles' Person

Puddles' Person Member

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Chinookie. It is so heartbreaking to say goodbye. Prayers that you will be comforted by your happy memories with your sweet boy.

Molly

10. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending hugs and prayers for you Erin on the loss of your sweet Chinooki. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.