Just thought I would share Single Care prescription discount card

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Diane Tyler's Mom, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I thought I would share this just in case anyone needed the Lantus pen ASAP
    Just Google Single Care Discount CardCard and you can read about it, I called CVS and told them it would be for a cat and they said they would fill it, just being in the script from my vet. I think you can check the prices because I see they update them, just put in your zip code and the pharmacy's will come up with the prices. Just print the card and coupon
    or they can e mail or text it to you
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Lantus Solostar Coupons & Prices
    Lantus Solostar is available as a pen that's prefilled with a long-lasting insulin. It's used to improve blood sugar control in those with diabetes mellitus. It is used to treat both type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes in adults and children. Diabetes medication is often expensive. Fortunately, you can use Lantus Solostar coupons from SingleCare to save on the average price of Lantus Solostar, which could be $93.99 if not more. Pay $66.61 instead at a participating drugstore near you.
    Brand
    Pen
    3ml of 100unit/ml
    1 count
    0.94 mi. away
    Walgreen's
    $66.61

Get free coupon

1.93 mi. away

$66.61

Get free coupon

Need the lowest prices on several drugs? Use our drug basket to get the best value
    Add to your drug basket[​IMG]
    4.9 mi. away
    Acme
    $69.15

Get free coupon

0.73 mi. away

$71.74. CVS

Get free coupon

CVS cards must be used at CVS pharmacies. Not valid at any other pharmacy.

3.53 mi. away

$72.92 Walmart

Get free coupon

Walmart cards must be used at Walmart pharmacies. Not valid at any other pharmacy.
    Prices for some drugs may be higher or vary in some states including, but not necessarily limited to, CA and MN.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  2. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

YES ! That's what I used and Walmart gave it to me for the price listed at CVS , but I wonder if I always get if for that price of it I'll need more coupons....hmmm

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

I will ask if you need another coupon every time you need a new pen

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

@Si am cat mom hi I just called CVS and Walgreen's and asked them about the price, where ever you bring the coupon and the SingleCare card you will get it for the price on that coupon, now if the price changes for that pharmacy you took it to, you would have to pay whatever that price is, don't need the coupon again, they go by what the SingleCare discount card has, so if it's a big difference just look to see the other prices for other pharmacy's and go there

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  5. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhhhhh....good to know !!! Thanks for doing the footwork on that , I appreciate the information. The lady at Walmart was nice , but I could tell she wasn't really sure about the coupons or the pricing at all. It was hard enough to explain that this was for a cat and I didn't need all the lantus pens- just one :)

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

You are very welcome