Just wanted you all to know

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That Tom's new "normal" amps has risen to 284. Now that we're back on the juice after a week off.
    His evening pmps too have risen a little...as a matter of fact he was 183 a few nights ago. used to being 120's or less.
    before you all start yelling rebound (ahem, gator) That big 284 the first time was on .4u from the evening's higer that usual 147.
    I iz so tireds of diz game... :dizcat
    and BTW anyone viewing his SS should know that bout with the really high #'s back in March i think was due to that tuxedo cat hanging around beating tom up. he started coming down after that cat was 'arrested"

2. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

How's Tom doing?

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, he is a mystery isn't he? Sorry the #s are up like that - Bix pulled the same thing on me a while back, and we went back to BID for a while, now he is spacing things out to every 36 or 48 hours or so. I had to shoot about 3x what I had been dose-wise, as well as BID vs. once every few days, to get things back under control.

Hoping Tom gets more predictable for you, but guessing that might not happen since he seems to want to keep his kitty-reputation "cool & mysterious". :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually last night he gave me a very high (for him) pmps of 153 and i shot him .6u
    So this amps was a very high (for him) 303....i got the idea in my head FINALLY that maybe i'm shooting him with too much so i managed to make myself give only .3U and what do you know???? pmps 91!
    I'll start trying the .3, .2, .1 doses that i've thought were useless him. That's if he does'nt kill me with all the #'s drama first!!!
    I have'nt been posting his SS lately, lazy, but the trend does seem to be if i shoot him i get a high return on my investment. not what i wanted. I'll post his SS tomorow.
    Maybe you super low shooters have been right all along and i've been stubbornly WRONG. :roll:

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

lori, you are so not stubborn. Sheesh. :razz:

Look at it this way, if you try it then you can rub our noses in it when we are wrong, right?

6. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Sending Tom some good vibes!!!! :YMHUG:

7. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

LOL Loria {{{{Hugs}}}}

Welcome to the half blind world of mini doses :) Maybe this will be what will finally kick your handsome boy back into gear :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well another morning another 281 amps. and i made a mistake, last night was'nt a true pmps, it was a +9....I was going out and tested, fed before i left.
    SIGH.....
    off to update his SS, whilst his majesty rests comfortably on the sofa after finishing his yoga stretches.

P>S> shot a .2 if i eyeballed that correctly with my xtra powerful reading glasses

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone interested check out may 1st thru may 5th where i tested and did'nt shoot a drop. i don't know...should i have just stuck with that? those are better #'s than when i shoot. it's still the night thing. i go to bed fairly early, about 10ish. it's bad enough that i'm handcuffed to the boy all thru the day but the notion of getting up everynight in the middle of the night to shoot him is just too over the top. also the midnight meal exercise only worked night one and then did'nt work again.
    I really do wonder what's wrong with him....this does NOT seem like typical diabetes trends.

10. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Those are the same kind of numbers I get with Aria. She'll run for a good period of time then hit me with a mid 100's number. I tried holding off to see if she was going to come back down and ended up shooting more. For us, I've found that when she hits the mid 100's, I give her that mini shot of .1 u and it brings her back in line (so far.) Today she went 57 hours in "too low to shoot" before hitting 144. I gave her the .1 and she went down to 81 by +4 and was still right there at +6. When I waited too long it took me a few cycle of .2 units before she went back to an "as needed" girl. You can see the last few weeks of our SS are a similar to Tom's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.